I am currently serving as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Johannesburg, South Africa Mission! I plan to serve for two years before returning home to finish my education.

I am serving a mission because I know that God is our loving Father in Heaven. I have a testimony that he knows each of us personally and wants us to succeed. The gospel Jesus Christ leads to lasting happiness. The fullness of his Gospel exists on the Earth today and I want to help spread the joyous news!

If you are reading this and don't know for yourself I plead with you to learn more. You can gain a personal witness that the Gospel has been restored! Visiting http://mormon.org is a great way to start!

I miss you all and would love to hear from you! See you in two years!

Farewell - October 18th

I am giving a farewell talk in Church on Sunday the 18th of October. Everyone is invited to attend. (Please come!)

Jamie McBride has also been asked to speak. He is one of my best friends and has been called to the Spanish Speaking Riverside California Mission!

The meeting starts at 10am and will last about an hour. You are welcome to stay for Sunday School afterwards. Hope to see you there!

The Address of the Church is:
283 James St.
Morristown NJ, 07960

No comments:

Post a Comment